Re: [MPD-5D] 1900 Benning Road

  • aRodeoJock
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      That party started at 4pm behind what the 1900 block of Bennett. I
      called 911 to complain at 12.45am after 8 hours of noise, blaring
      music, people blocking the alley. All I got from the woman that
      answered the phone was"do you feel your life is in immediate danger?"
      when I answered no but it had been going on for 8 hours and I could
      hear the music through a brick wall and two closed door between me and
      the rukus, she became indifferent and said she would dispatch an
      officer, but I never saw one and it continued after I went to sleep
      around 2am.

      -Patrick

      Sent from my new iPhone!! Loopt me!! And follow me on Twitter:
      aRodeoJock.