Re: [MPD-5D] 1900 Benning Road

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2009
      Last night there were several subects observed running at that location. After stopping one of the subjects he was found to have been shot in the abdomen area. He was taken to the hospital for treatment where he is in stable conditon. Anyone with any information relative to this shooting please call us immediately.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        That party started at 4pm behind what the 1900 block of Bennett. I
        called 911 to complain at 12.45am after 8 hours of noise, blaring
        music, people blocking the alley. All I got from the woman that
        answered the phone was"do you feel your life is in immediate danger?"
        when I answered no but it had been going on for 8 hours and I could
        hear the music through a brick wall and two closed door between me and
        the rukus, she became indifferent and said she would dispatch an
        officer, but I never saw one and it continued after I went to sleep
        around 2am.

        -Patrick

        Sent from my new iPhone!! Loopt me!! And follow me on Twitter:
        aRodeoJock.