RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Congrats... Yep, It May Be More Than A Broken Streetlight.

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
      RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Congrats... Yep, It May Be More Than A Broken Streetlight.

      Brian, your note of appreciation and your last comment, "Let's Notice it All and Report it All" is exactly why we will celebrate community partnerships (like the one we have with you) this week during National Night Out.  See www.mpdc.dc.gov/nno

      Thank you all for your dedication to a cleaner and safer community and working relationship with MPD, as well as the Mayors Office of Community Relations (MOCRS.dc.gov).

      Yvonne Smith
      Community Outreach

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2009
        Thank you for all your support!