Vacant lot junked vehicle

  • pttysr
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 6:21 AM
      At 3100 Douglas St NE a tow truck drop wrecked vehicle and park his vehicle on this parking lot for the last five years and I have called everybody and this continue to happen. Who can I contract to stop this. I tried of looking at a lot full of illegal parked vehicles.
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 7:20 AM
        Alice thompson can coordinate the inspection of the lot. She is very effective in getting to the bottom of these types of issues.