11-13 R St NE

  • k3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009
      Someone pointed out to me that today is a "double payday", the last
      day of the month falling on a Friday.

      I realize tonight will be busy, but if possible can officers assigned
      to this area take a look into the "cut" between these two buildings
      (11 and 13 R St NE) in the back?

      #11 has no windows on that side, and #13 is unoccupied at the moment
      so this deep, dark space is popular, especially on nights like this.
      It was being utilized particularly early this evening ... and
      shamelessly. Ordinarily people cringe a little when residents notice
      them, but not tonight.

      At least there's no full moon!