Re: [Brookland] opened Mail + Mail theft

  • Matthew Hutson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      I saw someone going through mailboxes, reported it to the police, and they did a search through the neighborhood, and didn't catch him.  I don't know what else we can do, but raise awareness.

      From: J A <jayo4t@...>
      Subject: Re: [Brookland] opened Mail
      To: "Matthew Hutson" <mjhutson_99@...>, MPD-5d@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Brookland@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 26, 2009, 9:03 PM

      I've not heard anything of such. However, such acts as opening mail that belobgs to someone else is a federal crime in violation of the right to privacy. So whoever may be the perp here should be promptly identified and reported to both state and federal authorities.