Excellent police work

  • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      Excellent police work

      All...we have received several inquiries about the helicopter and police cars from mpd as well as pg county in your areas...

      I am happy to report that a vehicle that has been used this past week in 4d 5d and pg county for multiple carjackings and robberies was first observed in barry farms today and patrol officers attempted to stop it which led to a pursuit in 7d out to pg county back into the city into ward 4 and ended in 3d(park morton..georgia ave) with 4 apprehensions and not one report of any damage to property or injury to any citizen or officer....it was due to great police work and our air support unit....we now have our investigative units working hard to close out these cases to present to court...job well done

    • leslie strothers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
        Good work!