Re: [MPD-5D] Missing Children in Ward 5

  • Guardian Angels
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      Can you also send the photos to me. I will make sure all Guardian Angels in the DC area get a copy and pass them out this weekend.

      John Ayala
      Director of Operations
      Washington DC
      Guardian Angels
      202-359-0601
      www.guardianangels.org

      Citizen and Police Officers
      working together to make a difference.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9od7pT2ckE

      From: "Merrit Drucker"
      Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:27:34 -0400
      To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Missing Children in Ward 5

      Greetings,

      Can you send me copies of the flyers by email so I can send out?

      Thanks,

      Merrit Drucker

      NoMa BID

      Mr. Gant and Mr. Otero,

      Please see location below for hard copies and request for support with distribution.

      Best regards

      Merrit Drucker

      From: "Robert Vinson Brannum"
      Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:57:22 -0400
      To: <rbrannum@robertbran num.com>
      Subject: Missing Children in Ward 5

      Colleagues, Commander Greene has made an urgent plea for 5DCAC assistance in passing out flyers to locate 3 missing children (4 months, 2 years and 4 years) in the area of 2601 I Street NE.  He is asking those who are able to assist in passing out flyers to meet at the Command Post at 22nd & I Streets, NE.

      Robert

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4209 (20090702) __________

      http://www.eset. com

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4210 (20090702) __________