RE: [MPD-5D] Missing Children in Ward 5

  • Merrit Drucker
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009

      Greetings,

      Can you send me copies of the flyers by email so I can send out?

      Thanks,

      Merrit Drucker

      NoMa BID

      Mr. Gant and Mr. Otero,

      Please see location below for hard copies and request for support with distribution.

      Best regards

      Merrit Drucker

      From: "Robert Vinson Brannum"
      Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:57:22 -0400
      To: <rbrannum@...>
      Subject: Missing Children in Ward 5

      Colleagues, Commander Greene has made an urgent plea for 5DCAC assistance in passing out flyers to locate 3 missing children (4 months, 2 years and 4 years) in the area of 2601 I Street NE.  He is asking those who are able to assist in passing out flyers to meet at the Command Post at 22nd & I Streets, NE.

      Robert

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4209 (20090702) __________

      http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4210 (20090702) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Dawn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        Can it be posted to the list?  I can also email it out and post at my job.
        Thanks,
        Dawn

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          Can you also send the photos to me. I will make sure all Guardian Angels in the DC area get a copy and pass them out this weekend.

          John Ayala
          Director of Operations
          Washington DC
          Guardian Angels