Missing Children in Ward 5

  • rbrannum@robertbrannum.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      The correct area is 2106 I STREET NE

      From: "Robert Vinson Brannum"
      Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:57:22 -0400
      To: <rbrannum@...>
      Subject: Missing Children in Ward 5

      Colleagues, Commander Greene has made an urgent plea for 5DCAC assistance in passing out flyers to locate 3 missing children (4 months, 2 years and 4 years) in the area of 2601 I Street NE.  He is asking those who are able to assist in passing out flyers to meet at the Command Post at 22nd & I Streets, NE.

      Robert

    • Merrit Drucker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009

        Greetings,

        Can you send me copies of the flyers by email so I can send out?

        Thanks,

        Merrit Drucker

        NoMa BID

        Mr. Gant and Mr. Otero,

        Please see location below for hard copies and request for support with distribution.

        Best regards

        Merrit Drucker

        Colleagues, Commander Greene has made an urgent plea for 5DCAC assistance in passing out flyers to locate 3 missing children (4 months, 2 years and 4 years) in the area of 2601 I Street NE.  He is asking those who are able to assist in passing out flyers to meet at the Command Post at 22nd & I Streets, NE.

        Robert

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4209 (20090702) __________

        http://www.eset.com

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4210 (20090702) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Dawn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
          Can it be posted to the list?  I can also email it out and post at my job.
          Thanks,
          Dawn

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
            Can you also send the photos to me. I will make sure all Guardian Angels in the DC area get a copy and pass them out this weekend.

            John Ayala
            Director of Operations
            Washington DC
            Guardian Angels