Re: [MPD-5D] Washington DC Guardian Angels Patrol Report June 20, 2009

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hello Commissioner Smith:

      The Guardian Angels are not the "Orange Hats"; however, they are committed to helping make our neighborhoods safer. The Guardian Angels began in New York and have expanded to other countries. They gladly responded to my community last year when I called for assistance on the heels of several shootings and they make a positive difference wherever they patrol. We look forward to them joining us again for our safety patrols. Neighbors, our MPD officers and Guardian Angels make an excellent public safety team.

      Kathy