New Traffic Signals

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:01 PM
      Today we came a step closer to ending traffic fatalities and car accidents at the 17th and K Streets, NE intersection. I lobbied hard for the installation of traffic signals at this very dangerous intersection, underscoring a loss of life and hazards for motorists and pedestrians alike. The signals have been installed and the lights are flashing yellow as I write. The last and final step to make these signals fully operational is programming by a DDOT engineer. This is great news for everyone in my community and everyone that uses the 17th Street, NE corridor. DDOT delivers and we are very pleased!

      Kathy Henderson