RE: Possible FBI Scam Alert

  • McHugh, Phillip (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009

      All,

      Please see the below message regarding a possible phone scam. Please be vigilant and report any suspicious activity to MPD.

      Phillip J. McHugh

      Executive Office of the Chief of Police

      Metropolitan Police Department,WashingtonDC

      Office: 202-727-4218

      Mobile: 202-270-4007

      phillip.mchugh@...

      STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY - The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments is the property of the Metropolitan Police Department and is law enforcement sensitive.  The content of this message is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.