Reed St. NE, this afternoon around 3:30/4pm

  • erheramb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Just wondering what happened this afternoon around 3:30/4pm in the vicinity of Reed St. NE (across from RIA Metro), and the alleys behind the 900 block of Evarts NE and the alley of the 2600th block of 10th St. NE. There were 2 detectives and 2 officers (Officer Sanders taking pictures and Officer C. Johnson from PSA 501). Officer C. Johnson told me to check the news which I did but did not see anything.
      Should we, the neighbors living in the area, be looking for anything? Is there any information that will be shared?
      Erin
      10th
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
        Re: [MPD-5D] Reed St. NE, this afternoon around 3:30/4pm

        I will have my assistant check and reply tomorrow

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
          I got a DC Alert stating that there was a robbery hold up gun in the 200 block Reed St. NE. two black males one in a grey shirt & one in a white shirt last seen running towards 12th St. through the alley.