Re: [MPD-5D] thanks officers

  • leslie strothers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2009
      Good work!

      --- On Tue, 6/30/09, jacaddell <jacaddell@...> wrote:

      From: jacaddell <jacaddell@...>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] thanks officers
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 4:01 PM

      thank you to the two officers i saw early this morning in the alley behind 1766 and 1768 Lyman Pl NE.

      we have had constant problems with folks that live on M Street parking their cars in the alley and blocking, sometimes damaging, our driveways and gates.

      checking today, one violator, MD 2EWD10, currently has $1095.00 in outstanding parking tickets. despite having been towed at least once that i've seen (when he had $1420.00 outstanding) , as recently as sunday night parked in our alley, blaring music at 11:00pm.

      i hope the officers i saw this morning come around more often!

      thank you again.