Re: [MPD-5D] Maryland UnMarked Police Cars

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2009
      Yes! They were police cars.

      --- On Sun, 6/28/09, bigriq <bigriq@...> wrote:

      From: bigriq <bigriq@...>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Maryland UnMarked Police Cars
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 28, 2009, 5:35 PM

      We were coming home Sunday afternoon and ran into something strange. There were about 6 unmarked police cars, all with Maryland tags. They were blocking traffic so that their cars could go through the intersection( Safeway near Langston Terrace). There was a dodge caravan and two guys, who I hope were police were hanging off the side. We assume they were police because the cars had flashing lights. Can someone verify that they were Maryland police?