Re: [MPD-5D] How Often Do We Need To Ask For Help?

  • RobbyCU
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009

      Attached please find the petition.

      -Robby

      "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

      President Barack Obama

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009

        Greg,

        My experience with Councilmember Thomas’s office has been the same on any number of issues. He’s lost my vote in the next election. I hope you have better luck than I’ve had.

        Patrick

[...]

      • Thompson, Alice (EOM)
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2009
          Re: [MPD-5D] How Often Do We Need To Ask For Help?

          Good Morning All:

          Hello Pyramus 12:

          I will send you petitions for speed humps.  You must try to get over 70 percent of your neighbors to sign said petition.

          After, the petitions are signed your ANC must concur.

          Once I know where you live, I will get in touch with your ANC.

          Best,

          Alice

          ________________________________

          cc: Washington Post, Brookland Heartbeat, RhodeIslandAveNE.com <http://RhodeIslandAveNE.com> , Washington Times, all area Listservs and blogs.

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:MPD-5D-digest@yahoogroups.com <mailto:MPD-5D-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:MPD-5D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com <mailto:MPD-5D-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com>

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>

        • Peter Pawlowski
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2009
            We got the speed humps on our street (unit block of T ST NW) and it made a big difference.

            Peter

            To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com; pyramus12@...

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/MPD- 5D/join <http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/MPD- 5D/join>