RE: [MPD-5D] Details - CLUB Program

  • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      I will take one Red Super Auto Club and I will spread the word to my
      constituents, encouraging them to participate.

      #504 Yellow "Auto Task Force"
      Yellow with Auto Task Force in bold letters. Suitable for
      passenger cars only.
      Cost: $10.00 each.

      #1500 Red Super Auto Club
      Identical to the original red model with the exception that
      it's self locking. Suitable for passenger cars only. Cost: $10.00 each.

      This product is to deter auto theft, not prevent it.

      Please email Officer Jennifer Barba with the specific CLUB you would like to
      order and quantity. I will post dates and times of collection of monies for
      those interested.
      *NOTE: once your purchase the CLUB (or any other theft deterent system), you
      can contact your automobile insurance provider to see if you qualify for a
      discount on your car insurance!!

      email: jennifer.barba@...

      Yahoo! Groups Links