15-unit project

  • k3
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009

      I'm not saying this project is desireable or undesireable; however, it is being misrepresented by some who are opposed to it:

      Dr. Fisher is not male, and not a medical doctor

      The project is for women "recovering from mental illness"

      Half of the proposed project is reserved for women over 55

      Institute of (not "for") Urban Living