5D Daily Crime Report - Help MPD Prevent Auto Theft.

  • Reports, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009

      Theft from Autos can be prevented. Please tell friends, neighbors and fellow
      community leaders to spread the word.
      -Remove items from vehicles before exiting them.
      -See what other law enforcement agencies are saying about theft from autos and
      problems nationwide with stolen GPS devices. We cannot say this enough, "Remove
      GPS devices from your vehicles each time you exit them!"

      Thank you.
      VIDEO from Ann Arbor Police: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkC4BmU_0x4

      PSA: 501
      CCN: 09075175
      RPT DATE: Jun 02, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Theft
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 600 B/O MICHIGAN AVE NE
      LOCATION: Restaurant
      START DT: 06/01/2009
      START TM: 15:00:00
      END DT: 06/01/2009
      END TM: 15:10:00
      PSA: 501
      CCN: 09075257
      RPT DATE: Jun 02, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: UNIT B/O QUINCY PL NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 06/01/2009
      START TM: 17:00:00
      END DT: 06/02/2009
      END TM: 08:00:00
      PSA: 502
      CCN: 09075369
      RPT DATE: Jun 02, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Gun
      BLOCK: 1700 B/O MONROE ST NE
      LOCATION: Sidewalk
      START DT: 06/02/2009
      START TM: 14:45:00
      END DT: 06/02/2009
      END TM:
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 09075201
      RPT DATE: Jun 02, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Stolen Auto
      METHOD: Stolen Auto
      BLOCK: 3900 B/O 24TH ST NE
      LOCATION:
      START DT: 06/01/2009
      START TM: 20:00:00
      END DT: 06/02/2009
      END TM: 04:30:00
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 09075138
      RPT DATE: Jun 02, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Stolen Auto
      METHOD: Stolen Auto
      BLOCK: 2100 B/O MARYLAND AVE NE
      LOCATION: Street/Highway/Road
      START DT: 06/02/2009
      START TM: 01:00:00
      END DT: 06/02/2009
      END TM: 07:30:00
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 09075263
      RPT DATE: Jun 02, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 1200 B/O BLADENSBURG RD NE
      LOCATION: Service Station
      START DT: 06/01/2009
      START TM: 23:00:00
      END DT: 06/01/2009
      END TM:
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 09075281
      RPT DATE: Jun 02, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Theft
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 1000 B/O 16TH ST NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 05/29/2009
      START TM: 16:00:00
      END DT: 06/01/2009
      END TM: 16:45:00
      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest date the incident could have occurred.

      START TM - Earliest time the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest date the incident could have occurred.

      END TM - Latest time the incident could have occurred.