Trinidad Neighborhood Association Meeting

  • RobbyCU
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009

      Trinidad Neighborhood Association

      Meeting

      Tuesday, June 9th, 2009

      Trinidad Recreation Center

      1310 Childress St NE

      7:00 PM-8:30 PM

      ~ refreshments will be served ~

      The Trinidad Neighborhood Association is a community based, volunteer driven organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in the Trinidad Neighborhood by identifying and addressing community concerns, and promoting opportunities for economic development by engaging community stakeholders.

      Agenda

      ·       Old and New Business

      ·       Committee Reports

      ·       Discussion Topic: Hyacinth’s Place – a  boarding house for 15 formerly homeless women who are recovering from mental illness to be built at 1058 & 1060-1062 Bladensburg Rd. NE (Between Mudricks Supermarket and the Capitol City Diner)

      o      Guests: Department of Housing and Community Development Officials

      ·       ANC Announcements/Community Concerns

      __________________

      Facebook: Trinidad Neighborhood Association

      E-mail: trinidadneighborhood@...

      http://groups.google.com/group/trinidadneighborhood

    • ltedwardbernat
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2014

        PSA 506 residents, I will be a the Trinidad neighborhood Association Meeting on June 26, 2014.  I will talk about the PSA and take any questions or concerns.  Lt. Bernat
      • Wendy_lewis2
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2014
          Where is this because I thought it was yesterday?

          Sent from my Cricket smartphone

          PSA 506 residents, I will be a the Trinidad neighborhood Association Meeting on June 26, 2014.  I will talk about the PSA and take any questions or concerns.  Lt. Bernat

        • Porter, Dierdre (MPD)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2014
            Thanks.  PSA 506 Sgt. Jones attended the meeting.

            Commander Porter

            With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, kids and teens eat for free at schools, parks, libraries and community organizations all summer long! Call 211, text FOOD to (202) 656-5EAT or visit www.onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.