Civility

  • RobbyCU
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      I would ask that we be civil and honest when discussing matters. Recently words have been attributed  to people that never said them. Such actions hinders the conversation and sets up debate not progress. We need to move our neighborhoods forward. I understand there are political realities, but no one profits from rhetorical sabotage.

      Please, lets be honest, clear, and froward thinking. There are enough enemies out there,  to fight lets not fight each other.

      Robby

      "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

      President Barack Obama