Re: [MPD-5D] Re: [TrinidadDC] Re: Coming to Ward 5: 15-unit project for mentally ill

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2009
      Ms Henderson
      I'm going to pose the same question to you as I have to others:
      exactly what is it about this project that you oppose so vociferously?
      How do you consider this project "dumping" on the community and draining of public resources?
      I ask these questions with the reminder that these are people who are citizens of the city and members of the community who need help.
      The dehumanization displayed in in some conversations around this issue is very disturbing to me.
      My apologies if this response is in the wrong group.

      Regards
      Joe Cullinan