Re: [MPD-5D] Stolen Bike

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
      Re: [MPD-5D] Stolen Bike

      Sorry to hear about the theft, this is a unique bike, I will pass onto patrol officers to be on the lookout.  Where do you live ?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2009
        13th St., SE right across from Potomac Gardens

        I think it was kids, to be honest.  They climbed the light pole, got on my garage, and climbed down a tree in my backyard.  They have done it before, but we have been pretty good about keeping the garage door locked.  It was not locked however yesterday afternoon as fate would have it, so he/she went in, opened the big garage door and rode off on my bike - pink helmet attached and all. It makes me really sad.  I use that bike everyday.
        Thanks for looking out for it.
        I really appreciate it.
        Holly

[...]

      • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)