Re: [MPD-5D] Fwd: [Brookland] Re: Assault near Brookland Metro

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 7 , May 31, 2009
      Re: [MPD-5D] Fwd: [Brookland] Re: Assault near Brookland Metro

      May 31, 2009
      (202) 727-4383
      the 1900 block of Newton Street, NE for the report of a female screaming for help. Upon
      responsible for any homicide committed in the District of Columbia.
      arrival, oficers discovered an unidentiied female in a grassy ield suffering from apparent
      multiple stab wounds. Personnel from the DC Fire and Emergency Medical Services Depart
      Additionally, anonymous information may be submitted to D.C. Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-
      TIPS and to the department’s TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.  If the information
      provided by the caller to Crime Solvers leads to an arrest and indictment, that caller will be
      eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.
                          # # #

      METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT
      300 Indiana Avenue, NW,
      Washington, DC 20001
      www.mpdc.dc.gov
      Room
      5125

      -
      ment responded to the scene and transported the victim to an area hospital, where she was
      pronounced dead at 4:34 a.m.
      Anyone with information about this case is asked to call police at (202) 727-9099 or 1-888-
      919-CRIM [E] (1-888-919-2746)
      The Metropolitan Police Department currently offers a reward of up to $25,000 to anyone
      who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons
      Government of the

      District of Columbia

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2009
        Thanks Brian. I am glad this matter is moving in the direction of resolution.

        Kathy