Re: [MPD-5D] Brick Sidewalk Destruction at Joe Cole

  • Matt Ashburn
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26, 2009
      Robby,

      I can't agree more; Tina Laskaris' dedication is amazing!

      Matt

      On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 6:39 PM, RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...> wrote:

      > Yes this matter was reported to the Police. ANC Laskaris took the lead
      > there. A  group  neighbors actually rebuilt part of the sidewalk so that it
      > was at least walkable. The EOM  has committed to fixing the sidewalk.
      >
      > While this type of destruction is disturbing, it is wonder to have neighbors
      > and an ANC committed to getting things done, and making things right. Now we
      > have the hard work ot preventing such acts in the future.
      >
      > Thank you all,
      >
      > -Robby Mann-Thompson

    • Thompson, Alice (EOM)
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26, 2009
        Re: [MPD-5D] Brick Sidewalk Destruction at Joe Cole

        Great work Tina and the Trinidad community.

        Did anyone send Frank Pacifico a digital so that he could view damage?  I am sure the weather will be more suitable Wednesday for repair work.

        Best,

        Alice