Re: [MPD-5D] Brick Sidewalk Destruction at Joe Cole

  • RobbyCU
    Message 1 of 9 , May 26 3:39 PM
      Yes this matter was reported to the Police. ANC Laskaris took the lead there. A  group  neighbors actually rebuilt part of the sidewalk so that it was at least walkable. The EOM  has committed to fixing the sidewalk.

      While this type of destruction is disturbing, it is wonder to have neighbors and an ANC committed to getting things done, and making things right. Now we have the hard work ot preventing such acts in the future.

      Thank you all,

      -Robby Mann-Thompson

      "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

      President Barack Obama

      Did anyone report this matter to the police?

      Kathy

    • Matt Ashburn
      Message 2 of 9 , May 26 5:28 PM
        Robby,

        I can't agree more; Tina Laskaris' dedication is amazing!

        Matt

        On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 6:39 PM, RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...> wrote:

        > Yes this matter was reported to the Police. ANC Laskaris took the lead
        > there. A  group  neighbors actually rebuilt part of the sidewalk so that it
        > was at least walkable. The EOM  has committed to fixing the sidewalk.
        >
        > While this type of destruction is disturbing, it is wonder to have neighbors
        > and an ANC committed to getting things done, and making things right. Now we
        > have the hard work ot preventing such acts in the future.
        >
        > Thank you all,
        >
        > -Robby Mann-Thompson

      • Thompson, Alice (EOM)
        Message 3 of 9 , May 26 6:23 PM
          Re: [MPD-5D] Brick Sidewalk Destruction at Joe Cole

          Great work Tina and the Trinidad community.

          Did anyone send Frank Pacifico a digital so that he could view damage?  I am sure the weather will be more suitable Wednesday for repair work.

          Best,

          Alice