Court Watch/ Erika Peters Family

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009
      Good Afternoon All:

      Please keep this case on your radar. Erika Peters and her two sons were stabbed to death this past March in the Carver Terrace community, underscoring a grisly triple homicide. The judge presiding over this case is Jeffrey Alprin. If you recall, he is the same judge that presided over the Kerstan Leonard case, wherein the suspect is accused of killing a woman and shooting two others. The defendant was not remanded to custody until we demanded protections for our public safety. Thank you again for your responses on the listservs and contacting Judge Alprin. Let us remain vigilant.

      The next Court date is July 24, 2009, and the next Court Watch meeting will be in June; I will keep you posted.

      Kathy Henderson