RE: [MPD-5D] Details - CLUB Program

  • Rhonda.Redwood-Ray@usdoj.gov
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
      please put me down for 3 super truck clubs. I'll spread the word.

      #504 Yellow "Auto Task Force"
      Yellow with Auto Task Force in bold letters. Suitable for passenger cars only.
      Cost: $10.00 each.

      #1500 Red Super Auto Club
      Identical to the original red model with the exception that it's self locking. Suitable for passenger cars only. Cost: $10.00 each.

      This product is to deter auto theft, not prevent it.

      Please email Officer Jennifer Barba with the specific CLUB you would like to order and quantity. I will post dates and times of collection of monies for those interested.
      *NOTE: once your purchase the CLUB (or any other theft deterent system), you can contact your automobile insurance provider to see if you qualify for a discount on your car insurance!!

      email: jennifer.barba@...
    • Henderson, Kathy (EOM)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2005
        I will take one Red Super Auto Club and I will spread the word to my
        constituents, encouraging them to participate.

        #504 Yellow "Auto Task Force"