RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Eckington Neighborhood Clean Up/Thanks to Mr. Duckett

  • Merrit Drucker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009

      Greetings to all,

      I would like to also express my thanks to Mr. Tony Duckett of DPW; he has been a great DC government leader and has supported many, many efforts over the years to keep the city clean.   He has been a great help to us here in NoMa; you may be interested in knowing that he and his staff did a superb, and very rapid job cleaning up after the Inauguration.    Thanks Mr. Duckett for your help!

      Best regards,

      Merrit Drucker

      Director of Operations

      NoMa BID