RE: [Eckington] Re: [MPD-5D] Mayor Fenty's has ordered the razing of the Property at 1811 3rd St NE -- Wednesday, May 6th 9:00AM

  • Rynecki
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 9:27 AM
      Steven - vacant property taxes may have helped push the developer into bankruptcy. We still have a hole in the ground because the city has no recourse for demolition by neglect. It's just like crime in this city - prevention is the key and is sorely lacking and the reaction to the problem is impotent at best. Hire me for the job of tackling negligent property owners and see what happens.