Re: [MPD-5D] Rash of 504 Burglaries

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 6:00 PM
      Re: [MPD-5D] Rash of 504 Burglaries

      There have been a spike in burglaries in PSA 504.  The rise has been in the langston area over the last two weeks.  We have met with citizens in that area and have established several suspects.  We believe we are close to closing at least one case and this may lead to the identity other more suspects.  I will keep you posted.

      Please report any suspicious activity you may observe.  The suspects we believe are responsible are described as teenage black male suspects.

      Report any suspicious individuals hanging in alleys or near the rear of homes or apartments.