Re: Eckington Neighborhood Clean Up

  • Thompson, Alice (EOM)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2009
      Re: Eckington Neighborhood Clean Up

      Good Evening All,

      Thank you Robert for your kind words to DPW Chief of Streets and Alley Tony Duckett and his staff. Doc Wright also sent a grateful thank you.

      Be assured he appreciates it!!

      Chief Duckett has promised to retrieve the illegal dumping on 1600 Lincoln Road (vacant lot 15 bags) and -- in the treebox -- directly in front of the entrance to Harry Thomas Rec Center.

      Chief Duckett's  Landscapers' crew will cut all treeboxes on 1700, 1800, 1900 3rd St NE.

      Best,

      Alice

      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2009

        Greetings to all,

        I would like to also express my thanks to Mr. Tony Duckett of DPW; he has been a great DC government leader and has supported many, many efforts over the years to keep the city clean.   He has been a great help to us here in NoMa; you may be interested in knowing that he and his staff did a superb, and very rapid job cleaning up after the Inauguration.    Thanks Mr. Duckett for your help!

        Best regards,

        Merrit Drucker

        Director of Operations

        NoMa BID