How do we petition for a stop sign at 14th and Newton NE?

  • Christina S.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 9:42 AM
      Hello-

      My neighbors and I would like to petition the city to install a stop sign on our corner. We have had numerous accidents at this corner as a result of cars driving too fast. We also have about a dozen children living within two houses of this corner. The last accident occurred this past Saturday and involved two police cruisers.

      How do we petition the city for traffic calming measures, such as a stop sign at the corner and speed humps on Newton? Please let me know.

      Thanks much!

      Christina on Newton