Re: [TrinidadDC] Fw: Mayor Fenty's Operation Fix--It: Monday, May 4th @ 10:00...

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2009
      Alice:

      Was a notice of violation written for this issue? How many notices of violation were written for the issues Stan et al. referenced? Thank you.

      I appreciate the Queen Street neighbors for speaking up about issues that undermine the quality of life here. If we continue to identify and resolve issues here we will win the battle against the open-air drug market in this area and other trash and disorder nuisances.

      Kathy