Woodridge Civic Assn. Meeting, Tues. 5/5/09 @ 6 PM

  • carol fleming
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Woodridge Civic Association Monthly Meeting
      Date Tuesday, May 5th,
      Place: 2601 18th St NE, Washington Home for the Aged
      Time: 6:15 PM*

      Mayor Fenty is our invited guest speaker, This meeting will be combined with the Brentwood Civic Association's monthly meeting. The meeting will begin at 6:15 PM*. Mayor Fenty will arrive at 6:30 PM.

      Based on the Mayor's schedule, the meeting will begin at 6 PM instead of our regular meeting time of  7 PM.

      On behalf of the Woodridge Civic Assn.

      Carol Fleming