Re: [MPD-5D] scammer making the rounds in Bloomingdale

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2009
      Re: [MPD-5D] scammer making the rounds in Bloomingdale

      I apologize for the lack of response in the messages that you left for Lt Wright.  We have deployed many extra resources to PSA 501 do to spikes we have noticed in crime.  Currently, I have plain clothes tactical officers, narcotic officers and power shift officers deployed there.  We have made a recent arrest for an individual breaking in a vehicle in PSA 501.  I will get the exact address first thing Monday morning. I always repond to my citizens and I will redirect patrols to be more vigilant in your area.