RE: [MPD-5D] Multiple gun shots last night - brookland/woodridge

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009

      In the 3000 block of 16th street ne (16th and Monroe ) units responded for the sounds of gunshots, we found a car at that location that appeared to be the target of the shots.  The car was struck multiple times, however the owner was not on the scene.  We are investigating the circumstances and what could have lead to this destruction of property.