Weekend Crime Report - 5D

  • Reports, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 263 , Apr 26, 2009

      PSA: 501
      CCN: 09055057
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT: MID
      OFFENSE: Robbery
      METHOD: Gun
      BLOCK: 600 B/O FRANKLIN ST NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 00:40:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM:
      PSA: 501
      CCN: 09055459
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: ADW (Assault with a Deadly Weapon)
      METHOD: Other
      BLOCK: 4TH ST NE & RHODE ISLAND AVE NE
      LOCATION: Street/Highway/Road
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 19:18:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM: 19:20:00
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 09055136
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 2300 B/O SOUTH DAKOTA AVE NE
      LOCATION: Service Station
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 07:50:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM: 07:55:00
      PSA: 503
      CCN: 09055167
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT: DAY
      OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 2300 B/O SOUTH DAKOTA AVE NE
      LOCATION: Service Station
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 08:45:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM: 08:50:00
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 09055076
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: ADW
      METHOD: Other
      BLOCK: 1000 B/O MOUNT OLIVET RD NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 00:35:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM:
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 09055124
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: ADW
      METHOD: Other
      BLOCK: 400 B/O FLORIDA AVE NE
      LOCATION: Street/Highway/Road
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 05:45:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM:
      PSA: 504
      CCN: 09055142
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Stolen Auto
      METHOD: Stolen Auto
      BLOCK: 1800 B/O WEST VIRGINIA AVE NE
      LOCATION: Street/Highway/Road
      START DT: 04/24/2009
      START TM: 12:15:00
      END DT: 04/24/2009
      END TM:
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 09055218
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Theft
      METHOD: 1
      BLOCK: 900 B/O RHODE ISLAND AVE NE
      LOCATION: Specialty Store
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 11:20:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM:
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 09055305
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Theft
      METHOD: 1
      BLOCK: 1600 B/O NEW YORK AVE NE
      LOCATION: Parking Lot/Parking Garage
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 10:00:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM: 15:00:00
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 09055329
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT: UNK
      OFFENSE: Theft
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 1000 B/O BRENTWOOD RD NE
      LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 14:50:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM: 15:35:00
      PSA: 505
      CCN: 09055340
      RPT DATE: Apr 25, 2009
      SHIFT: EVN
      OFFENSE: Theft
      METHOD: 2
      BLOCK: 1200 B/O BRENTWOOD RD NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 04/25/2009
      START TM: 16:00:00
      END DT: 04/25/2009
      END TM:
      KEY:

      OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

      BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

      START DT - Earliest date the incident could have occurred.

      START TM - Earliest time the incident could have occurred.

      END DT - Latest date the incident could have occurred.

      END TM - Latest time the incident could have occurred.
    • tamararobinson4@...
      Message 263 of 263 , Feb 11, 2013
        i'm disturbed that the suspects were bold enough to do this at 3:30 in the afternoon. is any time safe to be at that metro?

        Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typos.

        On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:11 AM, "Hughes, Corinne (MPD)" <corinne.hughes@...> wrote:

        A woman was walking from ‘Brookland Metro Station when she was approached by two black males that she struggled with before they took her pocket book, both black males, 15 to 18 years old, 5’6 to 5’9, first suspect med to light complexion and second suspect light complexion, last seen running on 12th Street NE.

        Lt. Corinne Hughes

        Visit
        www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.