Re: [MPD-5D] Remembering Longtime Community Activist- Ms. Loree H. Murray

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
      Ms. Murray lived a courageous life of dedicated service to others and she will be missed. Whether she was walking with the "Orange Hats" or wearing a "Free DC" hat advocating statehood for DC she was a passionate community activist and a model citizen for all of us. I offer her family my sympathy for her passing and praise for a life well lived.

      Kathy Henderson

      Lose weight like TV's Biggest Loser finalists. Start w/ a FREE Weight-Loss Plan!