Re: [MPD-5D] Quincy Place Activity last night?

  • kimberly Niono
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Commander Greene
      Can you give more information?  Search warrant for what?  Is it something we should be concerned about?

      From: Anderson, Judith (MPD) <Judith.Anderson@ dc.gov <mailto:Judith. Anderson% 40dc.gov> >
      To: <MPD-5D@yahoogroups. com <mailto:MPD-5D% 40yahoogroups. com> >
      Cc: "Wright Jr., Ronald J.(MPD)" <Ronald.WrightJr@ dc.gov <mailto:Ronald. WrightJr% 40dc.gov> >
      Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 01:43:46 PM -0400
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Watch Commander's 24 Hour Crime Assessment

      For the 24 hour period encompassing Monday, March 30, 2009 there were 13
      reported crimes. Those crimes included: 3 robberies ( victims were
      approached on foot by the suspects); 2 burglary ; 2 thefts of various
      personal property; 2 theft from auto (in all instances personal
      property was left in plain view, please take care to remove personal
      property from your vehicles); and, 4 stolen auto.