Erika Peters, Erik Peters and Dakota Peters

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Good Afternoon Neighbors:

      Erika Peters and her two sons were funeralized today at Greater Mt. Calvary Church here in Ward 5. The church was filled to capacity with so many people that were touched by Ms. Peters and her two sons. I learned today that Ms. Peters was a former youth mayor in the Mayor's Youth Leadership Program and very active in the deaf community and her two sons were beloved by many, including classmates, teammates and teachers.

      If you are able to send a donation to the family to help defray the cost of a triple funeral arrangement, please do so by sending your contribution to Ms. Peters' father Edward Harper. His address is:

      4202 58th Ave., #129, Bladensburg, MD 20710

      Thank you for being a good neighbor. As we look to the future, let us be vigilant in keeping a watchful and protective eye on each other. We have the power to ensure that a tragedy like this one never happens again in our midst.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson

      New Low Prices on Dell Laptops - Starting at $399
    • carol fleming
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2009
        Thanks for this information. There have been many inquiries as to how to reach out to Edward "Bobby" Harper during this tragic time in his life.

        Carol Fleming