Quincy Place Activity last night?

  • kimberly Niono
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
      Can you please let us know what happened on Quincy pl, NW last night? We saw yellow tape up last night.

      This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
        Re: [MPD-5D] Quincy Place Activity last night?

        The fifth district served a search warrant in reference to an ongoing investigation

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2009
          Commander Greene
          Can you give more information?  Search warrant for what?  Is it something we should be concerned about?