RE: [MPD-5D] 5 AM, Sunday morning -- gunshots heard near Florida & Q St NW

  • Maureane O'Shaugnessy
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2005

      In addition, there were 6 single shots seemingly right outside the house (First and Bates) on Saturday morning at 3:45 am and 2 single shots again this morning at 6:00 am.  It is so difficult sometimes to determine where the shots are coming from and even sometimes from which direction.  I have no idea if the shots on Sat. morning were connected in any way to the shots referenced below, but as everyone has already commented these almost nightly occurrences are very disturbing.

      >From: <scott@...>
      >To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [MPD-5D] 5 AM, Sunday morning -- gunshots heard near Florida & Q St NW
      >Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 16:35:18 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >I just received the Email, copied in below, from a resident of the Madison
      Condominiums building at Florida and Quincy NW in Bloomingdale, located across the street from a Lowest Price gas station: