Response to Crime Alert

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Thank you, Captain Vann. Your concept is great. You tell what happened in a crime scenario, then you give safety tips for prevention purposes. I hope our residents are reading your Crime Alerts.

      Even though they come from Catholic University, Captain Vann's Crime Alerts are very beneficial to us, because many of her alerts are descriptions of activity that happened on streets surrounding the school.

      Note: If you receive the "Daily Digest," you have not received Captain Vann's attachment. If you'd like it, I can send it to you.

      Yvonne Smith
      Community Outreach Coordinator
      Washington, DC