RE: [MPD-5D] Greater Police Presence needed

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009

      I will direct Lt Bernat to ensure hourly patrols are conducted by PSA 502 officers in regards to your concerns.  I f you continue to see this type of activity please let me know!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2009
        Thank you to everyone! I didn't expect such a quick response from the police; however I am very grateful. Many thanks again.