arrests on the 2100 blk of Flagler Pl NW this evening

  • scott@scott-roberts.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Earlier this evening at around 7:20 pm on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW in Bloomingdale in PSA 501, I noticed several uniformed and undercover MPD officers in the process of arresting three to four men.

      It appeared to be a well-planned event.  The arresting officers looked like they might have been part of some special unit.

      This block, as well as at the corner of W Street NW and Flagler Place NW, have unfortunately become a magnet for blatant open-air drug activity.

      Would it be possible to share what the men were arrested with?  Any information that is appropriate for this forum would be appreciated.

      Thanks to MPD for taking direct action.
    • Rob Amos