Re: listserve grievances

  • yvehunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Although I do hear everything for what you are saying but, as for
      the ATF I do know someone who works for the ATF and that person did
      say that once they do arrive in the area, there is no way for what
      is going on now, will not be continue under their watch. Also, I
      will say this, around two or three years ago, I did witness by
      watching ATF agents on my block real early in the morning around
      5:00 am when I was getting ready to go to work heading torwards to
      make a drug bust at a certain known residence. I guess we will see
      what happens between now and next year so that may we all live in a
      decent environment by taking back our neighborhoods.

      Peace everyone.