Neighborhood Safety Walk

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      Good Evening All:

      Please join us for a neighborhood walk to promote public safety. Neighbors, Guardian Angels and our Fifth District officers will begin at 17th and L Streets, NE at 7:00 p.m. and proceed to Trinidad. Councilmember Phil Mendelson will join us and you should too. This is an excellent opportunity to meet new neighbors, get some exercise and promote public safety.

      We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, March 4th at 7:00 p.m. Remember, safe neighborhoods do not just happen, they are made.

      Sincerely,

      Kathy Henderson