Safety Walk Reminder

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 11:53 AM
      Good Afternoon All:

      Please be reminded that community members will conduct a safety walk with our police and Guardian Angels this evening at 7:00 p.m. We will assemble at 17th and L Streets, NE and proceed to Trinidad. All are welcome to attend. The weather is nice and this is an excellent opportunity to meet your neighbors and promote neighborhood safety at the same time. I look forward to seeing you there. Please bring at least one neighbor with you.

      Kathy Henderson